From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

AMBER Alert Abruptly Canceled, Press Conference at 4pm EDT

AMBER Alert Abruptly Canceled, Press Conference at 4pm EDT

According to abcnews online the AMBER Alert for Cole Puffinburger has been canceled.

They gave no reason for the cancellation. The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department announced a news conference to be held at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT).

I will update our Main Forum at From Whispers to Roars before I update this Blog.

To view Cole's thread click on our name above.

Fingers are crossed, I don't think this is going to be good.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious