From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Bryan Dossantos-Gomes 28 Days Old AMBER ALERT 12/1/06 FL


Bryan Dossantos-Gomes 28 Days Old AMBER ALERT 12/1/06 FL


Mother to kidnapper: Bring back my baby


"I only have my baby, nothing else," Maria Fatima Ramos Dos Santos, 23, sobbed in Portuguese at Fort Myers police headquarters, a mother's tearful plea Saturday for the return of her month-old boy, Bryan Santos Gomes, abducted at knifepoint Friday.

"I have been waiting all night long but still my baby is not with me. I look out my windows hoping somebody will come back with my baby," she said, as the baby's father, Jurandir Gomes Costa, stood by her side.


For Dos Santos, the nightmare began Friday afternoon as she and a friend tried to help another woman who claimed she was lost and needed to get to the Pine Manor area of Fort Myers. They got in the woman's SUV and a short time later young Bryan was taken at knifepoint, and Dos Santos forced from the car in Estero, police said.

As a result, a team of 25 investigators are chasing leads trying to find her child, aware time is critical.

For indepth information and posters click on the child's Highlighted name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious