From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Friday, November 17, 2006

One of The Saddest Things I Have Ever Posted

Trench says Goodbye?

Goodbye
on: November 13, 2006, 07:51:46 PM


Over a year ago when I started the true crime blogroll I thought we all had the common goal of wanting to see the bad guys get put away. Apparently I was wrong.

Recently some matters came to my attention of some seriously disturbing behavior by some members of the true crime blogroll who I consider as friends. The accusations came from people who I consider to be highly reputable.

It turns out those accusations were true much to my dismay. So I was painted into a corner. I either kick those out who I considered friends or lose some very valuable members of the blogroll.

This is actually the tip of the iceberg of the behind the scene shenanigans at the blogroll. I'm constantly barraged by people who think one blog or another does not belong in the blogroll.

So I've decided to disband the blogroll. Since we can't all play nice together we're not going to play at all. At least not under my watch. I realize that it's really unfair to some of the great blogs we had on the blogroll. But I already run 3 crime sites and 3 non crime sites and was doing this on my time out of the goodness of my heart. I don't have the time to babysit people who should know better.

If someone else wants to start their own blogroll and wants to either have me or not have me as a member then so be it.

And don't ask me any questions about this as I refuse to lower myself to that level.

You may say I took the coward's way out and that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. I'm basically tired of all the drama.


I am at a loss. The victims are losing a true champion. I don't know what happened and out of respect I won't dig for it. All I do know is we have lost a great person and valiant man. I pray this is temporary. If it weren't for him many of us wouldn't even have known about the excellent blogs out there. It is a great loss, a great loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious