From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Latest...

Sorry for the lapse in posting. I am wearing many hats these days. I'll try and be more up to date.

John Wayne Thomson CAUGHT!

Calif. police captured John Wayne Thomson Monday afternoon after an intensive manhunt.

Thomson is wanted for the murder of Longview woman Lori Hamm. He is also wanted for a second murder and the disappearance of a third person.

Raven Jeffries may be located.

I'm very sad to report that they may have located this sweet child's body. I won't give details (on this blog)due to the fact her Family believes she is alive somewhere. They want everyone to have faith,who am I to deny them. **UPDATE Located/Deceased Our Prayers are with her loved ones**

Ben Fawley Caves.

Yes the animal who murdered Taylor Behl will change his plea tomorrow to guilty. He will finally have to admit he did something wrong.

Laura MacKenzie Found!

Safe and Sound,and now in Jail. Turns out she was in Florida.

As always for more details on each person listed click on thier highlighted names. The most recent stories will be on the last page of their section(On the forum). So if it says pages 1,2,3 click on 3. If there is no number simply scroll down.

Also there is a missing 5 year old in Florida. Austin Arrington vanished from school. For Details and a Printable Poster click on his name.
*** LOCATED SAFE***


There is always more. So please visit our main forum Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious