From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Miracles Can Still Happen 5-15-13 and 7-18-13

Not sure why this never posted but I'm fixing that now.


Miracles Can Still Happen

When Jaycee was found alive it gave families and websites like ours hope. Little did we know how right we were.

This week 3 of our missing, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were found alive just blocks from where they vanished.

When the news broke I started jumping up and down and through tears repeated their names along with the news anchors. My hunny has never seen the Advocate side of me because I stopped years before we met. But he saw a brief moment of my life that day and got tears along with me.

Alive after all this time. For Gina and Amanda it's been 10yrs. But for Michelle it was 11yrs. Like everyone I wanted to see them. To see living miracles, to know how close the age progression pictures were. Mostly to see them animated instead of one dimensional posts on our forum.

The only one we saw was Amanda for the longest time. And she looked the same. Bright eyes, big smile and now a mommy to a beautiful little girl. "Its me Amanda Berry, I got away and I'm alive!" echoes in my ears every time I think of them being free.

I will NOT mention the name of their captor, this is just for them.

UPDATE


The 3 women, not girls anymore, made a YouTube video thanking everyone for the help, money and prayers. They all look amazing. Strong and bound to each other for the rest of their lives. A friendship none of us will ever know or understand. They are all beautiful and HOME.


 Welcome Home Amanda, Michelle and Gina!!!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious