From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ruth Hoffman, Missing for 20 years, Isn't on Michigan's Missing Person Site

Ruth Hoffman, Missing for 20 years, Isn't on Michigan's Missing Person Site!

Yes you read that right. 20 years she has been missing and she was never added to Michigan's Missing Persons Clearinghouse.

So I emailed my ole buddy Sgt Jones (and his boss) the following:


Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006
From: "FromWhispersToRoars Admin" fromwhisperstoroars@yahoo.com
Subject: Ruth Hoffman
To: jonesga@michigan.gov
CC: HartP@michigan.gov

Hello Again Sgt Jones,

It's a pleasure to be able to talk to you again. I have been talking with Debbie Hall-Smeaton for a few months now. She informed me you are going to add her mother Ruth to the states Missing Person's Clearinghouse. This is great news since she has been missing since June 30, 1986 from River Rouge, Wayne County, Michigan.

The exposure on the States site will hopefully generate more leads into Ruth's whereabouts. But I was wondering when she will be added? I understand there are procedures that have to be followed but I really think 20 years is a bit long to wait. Since missing persons sites like ours use registry's for information it will make a huge difference having her on there.

So if you could let me know when she is added it will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Themis

I ask everyone who reads this to please contact Sgt Jones and Lt. Hart about this injustice. This family shouldn't have to wait one more day to have their mother listed. 7305 days is more than long enough!

**NOTE Sgt Jones is on Vacation till July 10th. Let's make sure he has a lot to read.

Thanks All.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious