From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome To The Idiot Files Part 2


Gaia has dished up two more weiners (yes i meant to spell it like that) for you. And now good old Numbers 8 & 7 on the countdown.

Idiot # 8......The ACLU ....The President of the Florida Chapter believes that anyone trying to pass laws against sex offenders is simply out to get votes.

Crossley told WND he’s concerned about the 170,000 family members of sex offenders across the state being adversely affected by what he views as a building hysteria and that only 3% are at risk to reoffend.

Thats 3% TOO MUCH in my book. This is from the people who defend NAMBLA! And he blamed the kidnapping, rape & murder of Jessie Lunsford on Law Enforcement. Dont EVEN get me started on that asinine comment!!

Idiot # 7 ...... New Jersey Superior Court Judge Bruce A. Gaeta .....

When 43-year-old teacher Pamela Diehl-Moore tearfully pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old male student, New Jersey Superior Court Judge Bruce A. Gaeta sentenced her to probation, saying:

"I really don't see the harm that was done here and certainly society doesn't need to be worried. I do not believe she is a sexual predator. It's just something between two people that clicked beyond the teacher-student relationship. … And don't forget, this was mutual consent "

More to come.........Whats YOUR opinion???

If you would like to view the Full "I" Files simply click here.

Next week Idiot's 6 & 5, Don't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious