From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Friday, April 14, 2006

2 Bodies Found in WI.


Bodies Found in Park

Posted: 4/14/2006

todaystmj4.com

MILWAUKEE - Authorities have recovered two bodies from the McGovern Park lagoon near 51st and Silver Spring.

McGovern Park is of particular interest, because that is where two Milwaukee boys were headed when they disappeared, nearly four weeks ago.

Police detectives and the dive team have converged on the scene. We want to emphasize that authorities have not said they have found the missing boys.

I pray it isn't them.

For Updates Visit our Main Forum Here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious