From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Amber Leeanne DuBois, 14 Mising 2/13/09 CA


Hello -

I am contacting you today because you have shown interest in our efforts to locate Amber Dubois. Below you will find a sample letter and a list of contacts for various shows that feature missing persons cases. I am asking you to please send a copy of the sample letter below to these contacts to assist us in our plea for more media coverage for Amber's story.

I would greatly appreciate you continuing this chain by forwarding this to all of your own contacts and and asking them to do the same.

Someone - somewhere - knows something - we need to find that person. Please help us Bring Amber Home.

Thank you so very much.

Lisa Wilson


Sample letter:

Hello -


I am a faithful, longtime viewer. I would like to call to your attention the case of Amber LeeAnne Dubois - this beautiful 14 year old girl who went missing in Escondido, CA in February.I want to hear more about this case. I want to see her featured as a missing person. This child's disappearance could happen to any family and it is scary! Please research and air her story.



CNN Headline News:
Brooke.anderson@turner..com

Larry King Live:
Nancy.Baker@turner.com

Nancy Grace Show:
Nancy.Grace@turner.com;

Associated Press TV:
Dana.schimmel@ap.org

America’s Most Wanted:
rbrown@amw.com
Please if you can help this family it would be appreciated.
For more information on Amber visit our main forum Here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious