From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Priscilla Maldanado Found Safe!

Missing Texas Newborn Reunited With Parents Tip Leads Police To Baby, Suspect

A 5-day-old baby who has been the object of a search was found safe and appears to be doing fine.

Priscilla Maldanado was taken to University Medical Center by police and reunited with her parents. Her mother said the baby was abducted by a woman who had posed as a nurse in medical scrubs.

Erica Ysasaga told police that a woman who had visited her several times in the hospital after she gave birth last week disappeared with her daughter from her home.

The woman visited the family Sunday afternoon and told the mother that she wanted to put the newborn in a baby pageant.

"I said, 'No, my baby is sick. She can't be out in public,"' Ysasaga said. "She said they would pay me $100 and my baby would win stuff." (Full Story)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious