From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Attention Claudia Perez, "Te Amo, Claudia", Please Call Your Grandfather


"Te Amo, Claudia",
Please Call Your Grandfather


“I just wish she would try to get a hold of me somehow and let me know that she is OK. I feel she should have tried to get in contact with me by now.”

The words of a desperate grandfather . Joaquin Burgos has not seen or heard from his granddaughter, Claudia Perez, since she left home on Oct. 5, 2004. He hopes and prays daily that she will just call. It has been 1 year and 5 months since he knew she was safe.

She packed her things and left him a note telling him she loved him and was sorry, then slipped away. Claudia is listed as an Endangered Runaway at NCMEC.

The family has also set up a website dedicated to finding Claudia. It is located Here.

This is a plea to anyone who knows Claudia or where she is. Ask her to please call her Grandfather. Let him know you are alive and safe.

If you have any information, no matter how small you think it is, please contact The Sumter County Sheriff's Office (Florida) 1-352-793-2621 or post it here. We can contact her grandfather for you.

For more information on Claudia Perez including her Poster and pictures click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious