From Whispers to Roars

Does a Sex Offender live near me? Is there an AMBER Alert? What do I do if someone is Missing? What are legislators doing for me and my family? Find out here! From Whispers to Roars, Be the Change you want to see in the World.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Attention Michigan, Have you seen this Sex Offender? WANTED: Eldred Meadows!



U of M Police Search For Stalking Suspect
Last Update: 8:04 pm


ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WXYZ) - Police on the campus of the University of Michigan are asking for the public's help in finding a registered sex offender who is accused of stalking the school's staff.


Staff members say Eldred Meadows has harassed School of Music administrative staff using phone and e-mail several times since 1996.


A warrant for his arrest was issued late last week after the contacts resumed.


Meadows is 5' 10" tall and 155 lbs. He has a slim build, black hair and brown eyes. If you know where he is, you're asked to call (734) 763-1131.


For updates or more information visit our forum Here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 01, 2009 3:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know more than you. Eldred was framed for rape and sent to prison for 7 and 1/2 years and his pants was never un ziped, from a law firm known as dennis hayes john shea located on fourth ave ann arbor michigan after her refused sex with his secrtary and rejected sexual advances from his music advisor laura hoffman he' taught alto sax and played since 1969 ask me for the truth. discrimination is the truth, plus his multi million civil suit against the U of M

     
  • At Saturday, November 30, 2013 5:20:00 AM, Blogger From Whispers to Roars Admin said…

    Apparently I do know more than you do. Mainly because If you had read this post you would have known that in no way, shape or form did From Whispers to Roars assist in the publication or research of this article. We only posted it with a link back to the place of origin, this time WXYZ.COM. But feel free to contact them with your information and perhaps they can help you. For those who feel I have been rude in my reply I don't like being attacked for something I didn't even write. Now if I had written this piece the reply would have been quite different.

     
  • At Saturday, November 30, 2013 5:23:00 AM, Blogger From Whispers to Roars Admin said…

    To the person who left 2 comments on 11/14/13 please contact me so I can verify who you are and I can post them. Only you and I know the content so I will know if it is you. Thank You, Admin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious